Saturday, August 4, 2007

Comments on Comments

I saw a post on someone else's blog that discussed the joys of blogging. One of the great joys that comes with blogging is having someone read your blog and make a comment on it. Even if the comment is, "I agree with that", it is great to get feedback.
The purpose of this blog from the outset was to function as a forum for followers of Christ. So far, however, it appears to have functioned primarily as a soap box for one voice, mine.
I really desire having your comments regardless of what they may say.
This would be a good discussion point: Do you ever comment? Why or why not? If you have a blog, how important are comments to you?
So, let's hear it. Hit the comment button.

3 comments:

Mike Ardern said...

I'll comment on your blog if you comment on mine :-) I know what you mean. Try loading a site counter html code into your blog site, it's a great way to check who's visiting your blog. www.statcounter.com is great. Simply sign up, log in to blogger, layouts section, and load the code into "add another page element".

Unknown said...

Hey. You're exactly right. I honestly dont spend a lot of time reading most people's blogs, mostly because between school, work and Church activities I have little time it seems. I always love reading your blogs though when I do take the time. So apologies for being a bit lazy with reading and commenting, but I hope all is well wtih you :)

Anonymous said...

soma drug carisoprodol pharmacology - soma drug from brave new world